Single Wrap Power Rewind Reels
To handle single 1-3/8" I.D. through 2" I.D. hose
- Effortless and fast rewinding, wrapping, and guiding of hose.
- Chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
- Auxiliary crank rewind optional.
- 12v rewind, comet brake standard.
- Air brake optional.
- 5100 series: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1-1/2" female NPT threads, 2" victaulic® groove, flanged riser with 1-1/2" female NPT threads.
- 5200 series: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 2" Victaulic® groove, flanged riser with 2" female NPT threads.
- Inlet and hub assembly are aluminum.
- Joint and riser ductile iron for petroleum fuel.
- Pressures to 600 psi (41 bar).
- Temperatures from -30° F to +250° F (-34° C to +121° C).
- Standard with a reduction unit only. Electric clutch units optional.
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
- Model shown in image above represents standard configuration with inverted instillation